So if you would like to have QtWebEngine in Debian and:
- You have C++ libraries' packaging skills.
- You have a powerful enough machine/enough patience to do the necessary builds (8+ GB RAM+swap required).
- You are willing to deal with 3rd party embedded software.
- You are willing to keep up with security fixes.
- You are accessible through IRC and have the necessary communications skills to work together with the rest of the team.
Then you are the right person for this task. Do not hesitate in pinging me on #debian-kde, irc.oftc.net.